Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
A.J McCarron...can he be a franchise qb?
(01-19-2017, 12:38 PM)Jpoore Wrote: yeah but that was bc the Bengals had already come out saying there was no way they were trading him multiple times. I could see Jimmy g. That's it. Hoyer has proven he can't be a starter, nobody's taking on romos contract he's never healthy anyways, Taylor just isn't a good qb  but possibly could see him as well. As far as Cutler hes a pick machine and doesn't seem to care that will turn a lot of teams off.i would say top 4 would be Jimmy g then a tie between mccarron/backup from tb, then Taylor. I see buffalo/49ers as top 2 destinations if Browns don't take him.

Actually Mike Brown came out and said that he would trade McCarron last off-season. Hoyer played really well last time he was a starter. He had 2600 yards 19 TDs and 7 INTs (almost a 92 rating) when he didn't start a lot of the games for the Texans, and when Cutler went down he had a 98 rating for the games he was in (1445 yards, 6 TDs, 0 INTs). Way better than McCarron. All of the QBs I listed teams would easily want them over McCarron since they're just flat out better. There's probably QBs out there that's better than McCarron that I forgot about.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: A.J McCarron...can he be a franchise qb? - Brownshoe - 01-19-2017, 01:06 PM