Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Trumps Immigration Executive Order
(01-28-2017, 04:52 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: He mentioned lessons of 9/11 yet he didnt ban any of the countries the hijackers came from that i can tell in my quick search. 

IMO he did a bad job of accomplishing his goal. There are either some hidden reasons for banning these countries and not the others that actually supplied the terrorists responsible for 9/11 or he is dumb as shit. 

And I am starting to realize he is not as dumb as he looks.

He may be dumber. Keep an open mind. Otherwise you are spot on. And the post you were replying to about the greatest creators of terrorism was just one dot away from connecting them all. US foreign policy is the greatest creator of terrorism. And #Trumpythetiger may be about to rewrite the record book on that.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trumps Immigration Executive Order - xxlt - 01-28-2017, 08:07 AM