Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Trumps Immigration Executive Order
I believe that I told people about this list of countries a month ago and said that he could easily create a ban starting with that list that Obama and Congress created and it would not be a ban based on Religion, but a ban based on terrorism. In Fact, with the exception of Iran, none of the other 6 countries have functioning centralized governments established.

(12-22-2016, 05:34 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Easy way around most of it,
ban all immigrants from countries we are at war with (Iraq, Afghanistan, Somalia & Yemen)
ban all immigrants from countries where their is state sponsored terrorism (Iran, Sudan, Syria, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, South Yemen, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia)
ban all immigrants from Arabic speaking countries (covers a lot of them, including Israel).

So as you can see, there is ways around it with out actually making it about Religion :)

Unfortunately, my post wasn't the most up to date with the 7 countries. Mine still had Pakistan and Saudi Arabia, too bad they still aren't on the list.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trumps Immigration Executive Order - Mike M (the other one) - 01-30-2017, 02:54 PM