Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Trumps Immigration Executive Order
(01-31-2017, 11:13 AM)GMDino Wrote: He put a slow down on visa application approvals as a result of an event involving two Iraqis. 

Trump is that kid who didn't study so he tries to cheat off the smart kid next to him but the teacher gave out two versions of the test.

Well, I dont really agree with that analogy. Its like your trying to paint Trump as stupid. Honestly I think it takes more intelligence to accomplish what Trump has in his life than any other president in my lifetime. I mean the man graduated at the top of his class at one of the hardest and most prestigious business schools in the world. He's built an empire that started with 1 middle class apartment building. He has legit proof that he knows how to create jobs and wealth. What did Obama do? Bush? Clinton? They are a bunch of hackjob lawyers who havent done anything to contribute to anything except carry out the will of their sponsors. 

Its always funny to me, seeing people like myself, and you, judging intelligence of people who we havent even really got a clue about behind the scenes. Especially when those people have accomplished more than we ever will or could dream of. It makes us all look like White Goodman at the end of Dodgeball, sitting on his couch, suffing his face, cussing at the TV.... "fkn TRUMP!"  --I see a lot of that going on in America right now. Its kind of funny. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trumps Immigration Executive Order - djam - 01-31-2017, 11:26 AM