Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Trumps Immigration Executive Order
(01-31-2017, 08:38 PM)6andcounting Wrote: The reason why I asked is because you could have been trying to argue anything by just posting lists of things that are deadly, and I wanted to be able to understand and address your specific point. 

Most people get pissed off at one time or another, but to the point of joining a religious zealot mass murder cult is another thing. 

Trump justifies  his position by saying we know countries X,Y,Z have terror problems and we can't vet a innocent refugee from ISIS. If people previously not part of ISIS in their home countries come to America and get radicalized into to a sleeper lone wolf attack, that just gives Trump evidence that banning some countries is the best way to keep America safe. 

Wasn't trying to be obtuse. I thought the argument was clear from the context of our exchange.

Regarding the rest of your post, we can agree to disagree I suppose.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trumps Immigration Executive Order - xxlt - 01-31-2017, 10:53 PM