Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Trumps Immigration Executive Order
(02-02-2017, 05:24 AM)xxlt Wrote: A friend relayed a similar story about a family her temple is sponsoring. They aren't from one of the 7 countries on the list, but they are not allowed to come right now because they are refugees. So, even the 90,000 number Dino cited is an underestimate. I wonder if with all the money Trump is saving from eliminating useless government he is going to have someone redo the Statue of Liberty? The inscription at the bottom can read, "Piss off! I got mine!" and the torch in her hand replaced with a singular extended finger with a Tiffany ring on it.

The person I know also said there is a gag order on them about this where they can't talk to press or Congress about any of what is going on. She said while some of the communication shutdowns were common from a transition standpoint, that what is going on now is unprecedented from her tenure.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trumps Immigration Executive Order - Belsnickel - 02-02-2017, 12:41 PM