Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So Rob Portman voted to confirm Betsy DeVos
(02-08-2017, 01:23 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Of course it's politically motivated; it's political.

So how she made her money should shape my opinion of her qualifications because I have kids.

Bottom line: If what we have had over the last decade plus is "qualified" perhaps we should give "not qualified" a chance. 

Yes. It should shape your opinion because it is in your lineages best interests. Just like her decisions will be biased by her lineages best interests.

Again. I don't know why this is a nomination you'd choose to expend energy trying to defend. If your new definition of 'qualified' is that which we've seen over the past decade, there are better choices out there without specific conflicts of interest going into the term.

I hope you've saved a great deal of money to ensure your grandchildren are able to take advantage of the system she sets up.

(02-08-2017, 01:33 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Its called party over country. This qualification bs falls in the same category as data. Just disregard. Her money as a GOPer is all that matters.

We have the manipulator in chief with his team of psy ops pros running the show now. The Faux News movement has reached the pinnacle. The wool that was pulled over the eyes is in the process of being sewn down.

Bingo. Dumb ***** are blinded by the 'I won' mentality while overlooking getting ****** royally long term. Sad as shit, but real.

I heard a line similar to this several times growing up. 'If we were in the shit I'd have to shoot you first with a mentality like that.' Sounds pretty apt right now.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: So Rob Portman voted to confirm Betsy DeVos - Vas Deferens - 02-08-2017, 01:54 AM