Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So Rob Portman voted to confirm Betsy DeVos
(02-08-2017, 08:17 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Trump already has a resume people can look to when deciding his business acumen and the likelihood his latest business venture, the USA, will succeed.  I don't understand why people insist on acting like Donald Trump just materialized 3 months ago.  The guy has been pretty well known (for good and ill) for the past 30 years or so, hasn't he?  Is Trump going to run the USA better than he ran the USFL?

If I need to hire someone and I look at his/her resume and actually use past success/failures/qualifications as a means to predict future actions and impacts am I being petty and closed-minded?  What do you do for a living?  Can I work for you?  Give me a chance, ya closed-minded dolt!

Donald Trump has been a very successful business man throughout his life, to suggest otherwise is just silly. Anyone that thinks they can point to a failure here and there and try to counter the overall success of a career cannot see the forest for the trees. 

Sure you can look at someone's past and predict future results; however, it is not a perfect science. The truly skilled employer can see past the facade. Unfortunately, you cannot currently come to work for me; although, I am currently short 3 employees;  as Trump has issued a hiring freeze. This has also frozen my upward movement as I am unable to hire my replacement. L can almost guarantee that Trump's action since taking office have affected me more adversely than anyone in the forum constantly complaining about him, his policies, and his appointments. It's just that I've always lived by the principles of the Old Bull and the Young Bull. Lots of young bulls in this forum. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: So Rob Portman voted to confirm Betsy DeVos - bfine32 - 02-08-2017, 08:46 PM