Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Trumps Immigration Executive Order
(02-04-2017, 08:07 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I will say Trump calling dude that overturned the EO a "so called" judge is uncalled for and shows a pettiness I do not want in a POTUS.

I have a question:

Is this EO being handled like Obama's EO that provided Amnesty to Illegals? Seems no waves were made on that one until SCOTUS said you can't do it. Are we that much more determined to let folks into our county than we are to remove them?

Of EVERYTHING folks have tried to show Trump in a negative light in his short Presidency, I have found this one to be the most troubling. It appears his current choice for SCOTUS agrees with me:

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/gorsuch-calls-trump-comments-judiciary-220750338.html

Quote:U.S. Supreme Court nominee Neil Gorsuch told a Democratic senator he found Donald Trump’s comments "disheartening" and "demoralizing" when the president criticized the judiciary over a federal court order that blocked his immigration ban.

Senator Richard Blumenthal of Connecticut told reporters about Gorsuch’s comments after meeting privately Wednesday with Trump’s first U.S. high court nominee.Ron Bonjean, a spokesman aiding Gorsuch in the confirmation process, confirmed Blumenthal’s account of their conversation in an e-mail and said Gorsuch "used the words disheartening and demoralizing."
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trumps Immigration Executive Order - bfine32 - 02-08-2017, 09:44 PM