Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So Rob Portman voted to confirm Betsy DeVos
(02-09-2017, 05:35 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Even if Trump is a rousing success his form of business may not be applicable to the country as a whole, 99.99999% of the population, or the overall concept of government itself.  I just don't think Trump would be where he is today he grew up with a father who gave him nothing but black eyes rather than small loans of a million bucks, is all.

I could be super wrong, but it seems like the key component to his success is being born into an obscenely rich family and that might not be applicable in this office.  Again, I voted for Johnson who built his own fortune.  For some reason the party of "handup not handout" just can't stop mocking the self-made types (be they non-Republican politicians or Hollywood liberal types) and keeps electing the born-super-rich elite.  Amazin'.

Hell, we could all be "super wrong". I'm just giving it a chance; if it doesn't work America will respond. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: So Rob Portman voted to confirm Betsy DeVos - bfine32 - 02-09-2017, 06:54 PM