Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Trumps Immigration Executive Order
(02-10-2017, 04:14 PM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: I wasn't suggesting that you were making that comment or judgment on the EO.  I was just stating that was my opinion that it was unnecessary, sorry if I made it sound like you were suggesting so.  It was not my intention.  At any rate, I don't think he's learning anything...media reports his negative actions=fake news, Judge rules against EO="so called judge"...etc.  I guess I'm just still amazed that there are people out there that voted for this guy.  As an American citizen, I'm embarrassed by it.

No worries and I wasn't offended or anything, just clarifying my position.  He hasn't even been in office a month, I don't think we'll get four years of the kind of behavior and reactions we've gotten the last three weeks (and no, I'm not saying he won't last four years).  As for those who voted for him, I think they're getting exactly what they voted for.  I was discussing this with friends over the weekend.  I made the point that no one should be shocked by his actions as he's doing exactly what he said he'd do on the campaign trail.  People voted him in on the exact ideas and actions that he is currently implementing.  I get that people who didn't vote for him are unhappy, but I think they drastically overestimate the "buyer's remorse" of those that did.  Again, they're getting exactly what they voted for and the impression I'm getting is that they're pleased by that.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trumps Immigration Executive Order - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 02-10-2017, 04:20 PM