Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hobson - only $15 million of cap to work with?
(02-28-2017, 05:29 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: One thing I failed to notice earlier, LaFell was playing opposite AJ Green.  Jones wasn't.  The coverage each faced was a little different.

I don't know why you are still responding to that guy

Hes paid by the Bengals to post here.

If someone is seriously going to post stats and say "Glad we didn't overpay for Jones"

but then make no mention of scheme, teammates, targets, QB play, o line play, or ANY of the stuff like that that leads to stats which at the end of the day are freaking meaningless because Tom Brady just won a god damn superbowl with not one WR or TE getting more than 10 TDs, then I cant take his opinion on football seriously.

He made a bullshit cop out post just to "win" an argument and it has to be called out

We don't pay players what their worth because were cheap. Not because we have some mystic power to only sign deals that work out for us efficiency wise. If were one of the more efficient teams in FA its not because we rock so much at FA. Its because we take such a pow risk approach a monumental failure for us affects us less than a team who takes a HUGE risk and gets a dud. Let some ppl like AU and Fredtoast tell it and youd think we had a magical power in FA
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hobson - only $15 million of cap to work with? - Housh - 02-28-2017, 07:14 PM