Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Slight Against Native American Peoples
(07-29-2015, 10:14 PM)GMDino Wrote: You said since we don't need slaves now for the ECONOMY its no longer an excuse!

That was NEVER a good excuse.

Point 2:  I am NOT alright with "harvesting baby organs".  But I'm also not going to argue with you (again) about an edited video.  I am anti-abortion...but if there is any good whatsoever that can come from it via medical research then so be it.  NOT if PP was selling them to the highest bidder...but as part of the process of disposing of the fetus.

Reverse what you said for a second:  You are against any medical research from the aborted cells...but are OK with human slavery of children as long as it helps the economy.

Rock On

Never said i supported slavery now or back then. I just refuse to scold the people who had slaves back then.... It happened, we fixed it (kinda), now we move forward.

You can defend your position on organ harvesting all you wish. You believe what you believe.

So your anti abortion supporting Abortion and doubling down in organ sales also known as ... Medical research. ... Gotcha

Messages In This Thread
RE: Another Slight Against Native American Peoples - StLucieBengal - 07-29-2015, 10:25 PM