Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Slight Against Native American Peoples
(07-29-2015, 10:25 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Never said i supported slavery now or back then.   I just refuse to scold the people who had slaves back then....   It happened, we fixed it (kinda), now we move forward.      

You can defend your position on organ harvesting all you wish.    You believe what you believe.

So your anti abortion supporting Abortion and doubling down in organ sales also known as ... Medical research.      ... Gotcha

I'll repeat my position (and you'll ignore it...again): I am anti-abortion.  I find it a horrible, terrible choice for a woman to make.  However, it is legal and not MY choice to make.  I believe in abstinence, but I am not naive enough to think that all people are smart enough to not have sex until they are married or in a committed, life long relationship so  I support strong sex education than includes all manner of birth control (which isn't abortion no matter how you want to make things up).  

I also encourage counseling for those who are faced with situations where they feel the only good choice left for them is abortion.

Clear enough for you?

You have taken a heavily edited video about what happens to the remains and created a myth called "harvesting organs" that simply does not exist.  And you can spin and deflect and dance but what you are accusing PP of is not what is in the video.  It exist solely in your mind and the minds of others who are so opposed to a woman's choice that any and all means of degrading them and it are fine and dandy.  Even if they are made up.

As to slavery, YOU said: 

(07-29-2015, 09:05 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Well so be it ...   I don't begrudge the slave trade era ....  It's how their economy worked.   And it was done on a large scale worldwide.   

We still trade in humans today.   Sex, manual labour, you name it ....    Problem is now we don't need them to run our economy.    So there is no excuse.

So yeah, you think slavery was just fine and dandy as long as it help the "economy".

That's a far cry from:

(07-29-2015, 10:25 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Never said i supported slavery now or back then.   I just refuse to scold the people who had slaves back then....   It happened, we fixed it (kinda), now we move forward.       

So be careful you don't fall off that high horse of morality you claim to be sitting on.  Rock On
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Another Slight Against Native American Peoples - GMDino - 07-29-2015, 11:09 PM