Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Loss that hurt the most in Bengal history
The 89 Super Bowl still haunts my dreams.  And Rice didn't catch the final TD, it was that rat bastard John Taylor.  We had that game won, even after losing Krumrie in the 2nd or 3rd quarter? That was for the FREAKING SUPER BOWL!  How does that not rank #1 on this sick messed up list?  Losing to the Stoolers, even losing the way we lost, can only be #2 because that was just in the Divisional round of playoffs.  And when teams like us who are full of malcontents and miscreants like Adam Jones.....Burfict, etc.....honestly, how can you even be surprised that we lost like that?  Yes it hurts, but in 89......that was for all the marbles. Its why guys play the game, your chance to play for the Super Bowl.  That was the last professional football game a certain 11 year old kid cried at when it was over. 

**** Joe Montana
**** Bill Walsh
**** the 49ers organization
and **** John Taylor 

if I ever meet John Taylor in a dark alley someplace......bad things will happen....bad things.

The 49ers will always be the biggest villain to the Bengals, not the steAlers.  Yes, I hate the steAlers......but I absolutely loathe the 49ers with every fiber in my being.   
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Loss that hurt the most in Bengal history - BengalHawk62 - 03-22-2017, 01:00 PM