Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Loss that hurt the most in Bengal history
(03-22-2017, 09:34 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Very true. The game should have been won, in fact I remember Boomer saying the tv networks were having him say the "I'm going to Disneyland!" Thing as Joe was driving the 49ers 90 yards for the win... Agonizing  Cry 

I wasn't thrilled with our defensive positioning in the waning moments but I'm sure they were gassed. Maybe it wasn't coaching... Maybe Joe and Walsh were just better than our defense that final drive

It was one helluva game.  To this day.....it was the best Super Bowl I've ever watched. Our d was gassed.....and its heart and soul broke his leg in the first half. He refused to leave the stadium for emergency surgery and watched the game from the locker room. It was a heartbreaker. Some of it was the positioning....some of it was the coolest customer I've ever seen at QB....and some of it was just spent players. It was the perfect storm. I just remember the "gut punch". In 2015.....I was just looking for that other shoe to drop.....I knew it was coming.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Loss that hurt the most in Bengal history - Wyche'sWarrior - 03-23-2017, 07:51 AM