Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ACA/Obamacare Repeal/Replace Drama
(03-24-2017, 08:08 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Since he is already on record as saying something about just letting Obamacare collapse I really hope option B isnt to just do nothing and then blame democrats.

It's not a bad move to entice Democratic support to push it over the top.  Of course, you need bipartisanship in the design (which is the mistake Dems made with Obamacare).

I also don't think a piecemeal approach is bad, either.  Get done what you can, go after the low-hanging fruit a majority can agree on, and then tackle the more complicated challenges down the road.

If no one is going to fix anything and just point fingers to try and win votes, then I hope voters wake-up and throw out both Dems and Repubs with impunity.  This is very much a bipartisan problem now, and there shouldn't be cover for anyone, anywhere, to deflect blame.  I think the vast majority of America would be very pleased, with both parties, if there was a real bipartisan effort to fix things (and maybe that's the problem here).
--------------------------------------------------------

Messages In This Thread
RE: ACA/Obamacare Repeal/Replace Drama - JustWinBaby - 03-24-2017, 08:34 PM