Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ACA/Obamacare Repeal/Replace Drama
(03-24-2017, 08:08 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Trump sure does make deals...

Here i thought his open public threats would work.

Since he is already on record as saying something about just letting Obamacare collapse I really hope option B isnt to just do nothing and then blame democrats. Then again from the looks of it we may be better off if the Republicans go back to trying to do nothing since all they can do is copy and paste stuff special interests and big business writes.

Yep. Masterful negotiation by Super Trump.

Step one: Make a hollow threat - 'if you don't vote for this you will be fired!' Amazingly this has actually worked for this asshole many times but now, nada.

Step two: Pout like a little ***** - 'Vote for this today, or I am taking my ball and going home.' Takes ball and goes home, not realizing he is the only person who thinks he just won.

Step three: When in doubt, or just conscious, LIE. 'I've been saying for a long time this is complicated.' (Yeah, almost a full month!) And, 'I've been saying for a long time just let it collapse, which it is,' (No you've been saying for a very long time, like since the day you declared your candidacy, 'I guarantee to repeal and replace Obamacare with something better.' Luckily we with common sense all know your promises are like every other statement you utter - straight up LIES. So we expected nothing.

We love ya Donny! You are the winningest winner of all time when it comes to lying!
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.

Messages In This Thread
RE: ACA/Obamacare Repeal/Replace Drama - xxlt - 03-25-2017, 09:37 AM