Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who would you pick as the Bengals first Rounder?
(03-26-2017, 11:31 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: I certainly wasn't talking about taco.  And I know you weren't thinking of drafting a qb.  I was just illustrating a point. Forgetting names for a moment, numerous others are talking about passing on a player that's third best at his position to take a number one at their position.  I'm saying if that 3rd player is still a higher ranked prospect overall it shouldn't matter that two others were already drafted. San Francisco wouldn't pass on Thomas because Garrett went before him. 

I understand what you mean. I thought you was on the Taco train. Lets hypothetically say Barnett is who you have in mind. He's a tough one for me, border line. I've seen him ranked all over the first round though. I wouldn't be mad if Barnett was the guy at 9, but if there is a guy on the board that has been a top 10 lock, best at his position and a position we can improve at, then I will get mad. Why pass. I've even heard Reddicks name being thrown around as a guy we should pick at 9. That's nuts. He's good but I think he's been way over hyped since the combine. It's all moot anyway. Nobody knows the Bengals big board. I just want a player that A. Starts day one. B Is an impact player.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who would you pick as the Bengals first Rounder? - TKUHL - 03-27-2017, 12:14 AM