Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CNN tries to push narrative to make Trump look bad and it backfires
(04-08-2017, 06:10 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Shit. These are the times when my heart and brain are at war with each other.

My brain says.. the hell are we doing in Syria? Or Iraq? Or Afghanistan? Or anywhere, for that matter. Bring everyone home except for the bare minimum we need to fulfill our current deals with allies and take all that money spent helping/fighting other people and help America/Americans.

Then my heart hears that guys plea and hears how many people are being killed by both traditional and chemical weapons and I think we should do something to help.

Then my brain again says that we have a freaking awful track record with regime changes. So I guess I am fine with blowing up their chemical weapons and airfields, but damn I hope that's the end of it. No business with boots on the ground in Syria.

That is what I, as a pacifist deal with all the damn time.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: CNN tries to push narrative to make Trump look bad and it backfires - Belsnickel - 04-08-2017, 07:48 PM