Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CNN tries to push narrative to make Trump look bad and it backfires
(04-08-2017, 10:39 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Really nothing like OIF at all; as we would not be conducting offensive mission and the occupants may have to surrender so liberties for security. Locations have already been proposed and numerous Countries in the ME have pledged their support.

Somebody has to handle the bad guys. Cant just say safe space and expect the bad guys to listen like we are little kids playing hide and go seek.

Disarm and subject the ones seeking shelter to searches. And its like cattle being hearded to the slaughterhouse.

It sounds like a good idea on the surface. But consolidating people who are enemies of a dictator who is unafraid to gas children and terrorists who are willing to blow themselves up... And like I said to me its like painting a bullseye.

I dont see how you set up a safe space without boots on the ground. How do you get past step one? First you would have to clear the area.

Messages In This Thread
RE: CNN tries to push narrative to make Trump look bad and it backfires - NATI BENGALS - 04-08-2017, 11:15 PM