Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CNN tries to push narrative to make Trump look bad and it backfires
(04-09-2017, 01:15 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: After 800,000 are killed in 100 days or you volunteer for the Infantry.  

Which ever happens last.  

The genocide in Rwanda (800,000 dead in 100 days) happened in 1994.  So I guess I'm waiting on you to volunteer for the Infantry.

Another idea would be if we expect to enforce international law upon other countries as a permanent member of the UN Security Council, we should probably follow the UN charter we signed and a get a UN resolution authorizing the use of military force.

Get a UN resolution authorizing the use of military force? And how do you expect that to happen? Russia and China have shown they don't want peace in Syria until Assad has complete control. Both Russia and China have repeatedly blocked UN resolutions over Syria for the last 6 years. Russia has said they don't want another Libya to happen, and they fear that is exactly what will happen if the US intervenes militarily, which is why the UN authorizing military intervention is something that will absolutely not happen under the watch of Russia or China.

Also what do you mean by me volunteering for the infantry?

Messages In This Thread
RE: CNN tries to push narrative to make Trump look bad and it backfires - Matt_Crimson - 04-09-2017, 10:43 AM