Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
With Merkel's Foes in Disarray, Germany Defies the Trump Trend
(04-26-2017, 06:58 AM)GMDino Wrote: Yes.  You based it all on your own personal experience.

Nope, reading comprehension fail.

Quote:Everyone can read your complete rejection of multiple sources based essentially on your guy feelings about the answers given and some personal experience you or someone you know had.  Or you cite a single survey to make wild claims and insist that data is better than anything else because, well, you posted it and it agrees with you.

What wild claims did I make?

Quote:And while your usual,recent "style" of discussion has been to claim that "you didn't say that" and that anyone who disagrees "doesn't understand" what you said THIS time you are (and I hesitate to say it so as to not cause you to have a bad day) wrong.

Anytime you feel I've made this claim in error there is a simple remedy, post the proof.  Unlike your mentor I don't erase my posts.

Quote:I'd post a whole bunch of studies and data but its obvious that it will be rejected...so instead I'll gracefully depart from the discussion with you.  Don't have time for the childishness.

Rock On

If you feel you have accurate data that contributes you should absolutely post it.  Even if I reject it, I'm not the only one reading your posts correct?  Maybe your a little obsessed?

Messages In This Thread
RE: With Merkel's Foes in Disarray, Germany Defies the Trump Trend - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 04-26-2017, 10:53 AM