Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
With Merkel's Foes in Disarray, Germany Defies the Trump Trend
(04-27-2017, 11:52 AM)GMDino Wrote: No, and I'm not downplaying the fringe people who actually kill over their faith.

It stupid and it's horrible.

That's why we end up in the endless loop of posting stories about a Christian who raped someone, or killed someone because their "faith".

The mind-numbingly incessant posting that because the "left" isn't always critical on Muslims, or a celebrity who said something stupid is as much mental masturbation as we have around here.  And it constantly comes from the usual suspects who are NOT racist at all...they simply choose to focus on people different from "them".

Jews are different than me.  Mormons are different than me.  Hindus are different than me.  Buddhists are different than me, and yet I don't say a word about them.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: With Merkel's Foes in Disarray, Germany Defies the Trump Trend - michaelsean - 04-27-2017, 12:13 PM