Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
With Merkel's Foes in Disarray, Germany Defies the Trump Trend
(04-27-2017, 06:43 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Ah, I see.  You are not talking about violating anyone's rights.

You just want to decide if we can bar the free practice of the religion of Islam in the United States.

No violation of any rights of religious freedom there at all. Rolleyes

BTW I love the way you use the word "nuanced" to mean "bar an entire religion from the United States because of the actions of extremists in other countries".  Lots of subtle nuance in that policy.

Ok, I made a reply giving you the benefit of doubt, but it's becoming blatantly obvious you're misinterpreting things to suit your narrative.  Even though I didn't say what you claimed, I will address one thing from what you mentioned:  Hypothetically (I don't actually mean this is true, but assuming hypothetically), that Islam required everyone to be forced to follow Islam, and I ask that we take a look at this belief, am I "bar"ring the free practice of a religion in the United States wrongly?

I used to think SSF was being a bit harsh when he labeled you a master of misrepresentation, but I now see that I was mistaken.  You seem to enjoy having a debate with concepts that you create out of thin air more than what was actually posted.  I would actually address your points if I thought it was a genuine discussion, however, I don't want to waste time replying to things that you will surely misrepresent, so I'll just leave it as is.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: With Merkel's Foes in Disarray, Germany Defies the Trump Trend - masterpanthera_t - 04-27-2017, 07:05 PM