Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
With Merkel's Foes in Disarray, Germany Defies the Trump Trend
(04-27-2017, 07:03 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Then the right is just as guilty as the left in "turning a blind eye".

Both sides say it is wrong.  Neither side has done anything about it.

So why do you criticize the left fro "embracing Islam" when they have done exactly the same thing as the rigth?

Uh oh Fred.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/26/health/fgm-indictment-michigan/index.html

Looks like the doctors engaged in barbaric mutilation of young girls in the US agree with you.

Quote:"I do believe that the government does not fully understand the religious practices of Dr. Attar and Dr. Attar's religion, and I think that's why we are in this courthouse today, and what we'll be fighting over for the next few months," Chartier said.

and

Quote:"They have a religious belief to practice their religion. And they are Muslims and they're being under attack because of it. I believe that they are being persecuted because of their religious beliefs and I do not make that allegation lightly," Chartier said.

You're right though, no muslims in this country subscribe to the barbarism committed in muslim majority countries on a daily basis.  But it's ok, it's religious freedom!

Messages In This Thread
RE: With Merkel's Foes in Disarray, Germany Defies the Trump Trend - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 04-27-2017, 07:16 PM