Poll: Are you happy with the John Ross pick?
This poll is closed.
Yes
47.87%
90 47.87%
No
32.45%
61 32.45%
Indifferent
19.68%
37 19.68%
Total 188 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are you happy with the John Ross Pick Poll
(04-28-2017, 12:16 AM)CharvelPlaya Wrote: I am not as liberal as I used to be and only read that forum nowadays. But we also have always had guitar and horror movies, lol! Politics suck. I don't trust any of them anymore haha.

But yeah man, I am really happy with the Ross pick. Can't wait for him, Green, Eifert, Boyd, Core, LaFell, and a sprinkling of Erickson, to be on the field together this year. We are set in the recieving area for a long time imo. Watching the highlights of this kid, Ross, has made me a believer. He is a player, not some fast dude they are taking a risk on. And with his combine 40......his knees are fine.

Man, love this stuff. With you all the way. Just watch this guy John Ross haters. He will be one of your favorite Bengals barring injuries.

But everyone can get injured, look at Munoz with his torn up knees in college. The greatest Bengal of all.

Looking at Allen falling made me wonder about him. We don't have the same medical staff we had with Braham and Antonio Bryant people.

They just might know what they are talkin about.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are you happy with the John Ross Pick Poll - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-28-2017, 12:27 AM