Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
With Merkel's Foes in Disarray, Germany Defies the Trump Trend
(04-28-2017, 11:34 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: That's good to hear.  Even so, the Quran has plenty of objectionable things in it as well.  Yes, so does the Bible (especially the old testament) but, as has been pointed out in links I posted, there's a huge intrinsic difference between islam and christianity.  Jesus, was a peaceful "hippy" who was willingly crucified.  Mohammad was a warlord who conquered people, converted them at sword point and took slaves.  As I said, it's good that these people are out there, they're just woefully outnumbered and in many ways swimming upstream as their faith gives their opponents a lot of ammunition.

Well, I could get into arguments about Jesus and not being the peaceful hippy people consider him to be today, but I will leave that for another time. LOL
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: With Merkel's Foes in Disarray, Germany Defies the Trump Trend - Belsnickel - 04-28-2017, 12:39 PM