Poll: Are you happy with the John Ross pick?
This poll is closed.
Yes
47.87%
90 47.87%
No
32.45%
61 32.45%
Indifferent
19.68%
37 19.68%
Total 188 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are you happy with the John Ross Pick Poll
Just for the simple fact that so many people are debating whether this kid can stay healthy or not should have been enough to consider someone else. I don't think anyone is doubting if he's talented enough to be the 9th pick, it's the injurys and size. I think everybody that's against this pick has very valid points. Teams even took him off their boards for these reasons. He seems like a great guy, I hope he stays healthy and competes at a level that exceeds our expectations. Every player taken in the draft is a crap shoot, and I completely understand why people are upset when we select a speedster player with past injurys to his knees. Especially a player of his size. We have been plagued with injuries over the years with our first round picks and even selecting players already injured. It gets frustrating and I'm sure fans have had enough. With the other WR's off the board, not that I think we even needed a WR in the first, I think I would have preferred OJ Howard. He can cause miss matches and just as much damage and would have been far less of a gamble. But the pick is in, nothing we can do about it now but hope for the best. If he can stay healthy we may have something special. For now let's just see how the rest of this draft pans out and hope for the best.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are you happy with the John Ross Pick Poll - TKUHL - 04-28-2017, 03:16 PM