Poll: Are you happy with the John Ross pick?
This poll is closed.
Yes
47.87%
90 47.87%
No
32.45%
61 32.45%
Indifferent
19.68%
37 19.68%
Total 188 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are you happy with the John Ross Pick Poll
(04-28-2017, 02:09 PM)masterpanthera_t Wrote: Good point Nate.  I feel even better now.  Ultimately it will come down to whether Ross has the good fortune to stay healthy, as I suppose all NFL players.  I hope the torn meniscus doesn't put his career on a short clock, but if OnceMoreUntoTheJimBreech is reading this, maybe he can weigh in on the possible wear on the cartilage once a person already has a torn meniscus.  

But here's hoping dude ends up on the same career path as Munoz.

In the end the draft is a crapshoot. We will see how it plays out but i personally wouldn't of picked anyone else the way
the draft played out. John Ross is a great WR at an area of need that instantly made us one of the most dangerous WR
corps in the NFL. There are plenty of reasons to have picked him over all the other guys that were around.

It isn't a coincidence Allen, Hooker and especially Foster fell so far.

(04-28-2017, 02:12 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: He ran a 4.2 after the ACL tear...so that doesn't worry me.

His pattern of constantly being injured does. He's had what injuries to both knees and his shoulder?

Hopefully he can play 16 games for us.

He has a history of playing through those injuries as well and producing.

Cannot leave this part out, or the part about him being an all around great WR. He is not just speed.

Sound like a broken record saying this but it is the truth.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are you happy with the John Ross Pick Poll - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-28-2017, 03:25 PM