Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
With Merkel's Foes in Disarray, Germany Defies the Trump Trend
(04-30-2017, 01:10 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Boring, this has been endlessly addressed.

Quite.  Your disdain for all things that disagree with your otherwise perfect understanding of things gets rather boring.

(04-30-2017, 01:10 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Like you mentor you love to take things out of context or pretend they haven't been addressed.

The entire quote was used...with a link to the discussion you were responding to.  Nothing out of context.  Live with your words.

(04-30-2017, 01:10 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: As for your inane question, yes, it matters.  When you copy/paste a response and try and pass it off as your own, that's a problem.  Maybe you don't have a problem with blatant plagiarism or don't care about people being disingenuous.  I suppose we can add this to your list of unpleasant character traits.  Smirk

Totally agree.  I believe in sourcing and links so persons can read for themselves even if it was copied word for word.

(We use to have a poster on the older boards who did that frequently.  Same guy who use to say "I didn't say that" if I remember correctly.)

However I also understand that some will completely ignore/blatantly disregard sources they don't agree with for reason like the ones you gave above.  Namely: You don't believe them. So I can understand why they may have forgotten or simply didn't provide a link.

[Image: It-just-doesnt-matter.gif]

Although, for the record, Dill did include the title of a book to which he was referring on some of his points.

Quote:I suppose we can add this to your list of unpleasant character traits.  Smirk

Indeed.

Have a GREAT day! ThumbsUp
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: With Merkel's Foes in Disarray, Germany Defies the Trump Trend - GMDino - 04-30-2017, 01:25 PM