Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
With Merkel's Foes in Disarray, Germany Defies the Trump Trend
(05-01-2017, 11:39 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Sorry to interrupt your make out session.  I suppose when you have no answers the best course of action is to engage in a self congratulatory circle J. 

The issues was specifically addressed.  I'll reiterate what I said to GMDabo, since apparently you need person specific points.  I explained my issue with the methodology, you disagree with my assertion.  No problem, you certainly have that right.  Why you and your parrot can't let it go is a bit odd, but to each their own.

Or it could be the response of someone who gets tired of endlessly repeating themselves to posters determined to ignore points made.  Your desperation in this thread is palpable.  You're not even trying to address anything now.  I suppose getting busted plagiarizing and not citing your sources took the fun out of it for you?

Lord jpg unwittingly makes his little buddy look bad.  Like I said above, your outrage is always predicated on the person committing the act, never the act itself.  Inconsistent morality is a very unappealing character trait.   Mellow

ThumbsUp
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: With Merkel's Foes in Disarray, Germany Defies the Trump Trend - GMDino - 05-01-2017, 12:15 PM