Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alabama congressman: “People who lead good lives” don’t have preexisting conditions
Is this where he supposedly said People who lead good lives don't have preexisting conditions:

Quote:As Brooks told Tapper: “My understanding is that (the new proposal) will allow insurance companies to require people who have higher health care costs to contribute more to the insurance pool. That helps offset all these costs, thereby reducing the cost to those people who lead good lives, they’re healthy, they’ve done the things to keep their bodies healthy. And right now, those are the people — who’ve done things the right way — that are seeing their costs skyrocketing.”

If so I interpret this quote as something different that the OP and perhaps the good people at Salon did.

He is saying that currently folks are seeing no financial incentives for taking care of themselves. I've always suggested discounts should be tied to gym membership, ect....
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Alabama congressman: “People who lead good lives” don’t have preexisting conditions - bfine32 - 05-03-2017, 03:58 PM