Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why do you think Trump gave Russian reporters access but not American reporters?
(05-11-2017, 05:28 PM)Matt_Crimson Wrote: That is the point of an investigation. But people are acting like they already know Trump did SOMETHING that's REALLY bad. They just haven't found it yet.

I've been doing my best to avoid labeling anyone as guilty until an investigation occurs, but Trump and those around him make it hard. They have said things and taken actions that just make it look worse. I can't tell whether it is incompetence or actual nefarious actions, but it is just horrible public relations.

And of course, the media is eating it up because they treat their job as a business instead of a civic institution, and so they are all over what sells.

This is why I want the special prosecutor, just to get it over with.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why do you think Trump gave Russian reporters access but not American reporters? - Belsnickel - 05-11-2017, 05:42 PM