Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Our "government" allows corporations to poison us
(05-21-2017, 08:23 AM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: Again, what are you talking about?

Because clearly its not about the OP.

I thought the op was about how the EPA colluded with that company to not do proper research on a key chemical in the product used? Or did I read it backwards?

And to add the op, the "government/epa" early this year under Obama passed through a regulation that greatly increases the amount of radiation allowed in our water supplies in case of a nuclear accident or bomb goes off. And the best part is people could be drinking radiated water without even knowing it because it didnt actually meet the new regulatory levels. There was a lot of concern on this, especially by environmental groups. But hey, its an Obama & EPA regulation, so it must be a good thing.

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/investigations/United-States-Environmental-Protection-Agency-Issues-New-Emergency-Guidelines-for-Radiation-in-Water-410468905.html

or just google epa radiation water supply 

Myself, I think it is tied to Fukashima somehow, as that situation is far from contained and is leaking over 300 tons radioactive water daily into the pacific. Of course the news hardly covers it anymore which is odd. Heck they said it was contained soon after it happened, when in reality 3 of the 6 reactors had a full meltdown. Chernobyl only had 1 of 4 melt down. 
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Our "government" allows corporations to poison us - Millhouse - 05-21-2017, 08:19 PM