Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Trump As Bad As The Media Makes Him Sound?
(06-06-2017, 09:17 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: That's my thing. I try very hard to read an article and look past the "flavor" that the author has put to it, but that doesn't make it much better. I'm the type of guy that reads GAO reports and listens to their podcast for fun

You're the one?

Mellow

Quote:so I am looking for those primary sources as often as possible and the only real difference between what is reported in the media and what is actually happening is, well, there isn't much happening. Trump's nominated, what, 20% of the confirmation appointments out there? This is unprecedented and it is really damaging our government's capabilities. 

The reality may not be as bad as some media outlets paint it, but it certainly isn't a rosy picture.

Seriously, you make a good point. One of the issues with any government agency is how effectively it can do it job through the resources its given. I'm a small government guy, so I'm ok with some agencies slowing down. But at the same time, there's issues that are too big to just allow them to run their course. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is Trump As Bad As The Media Makes Him Sound? - Benton - 06-06-2017, 10:56 AM