Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Comey's opening statement is out.
(06-08-2017, 05:03 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: So, short of evidence you don't think they will do anything?  I would agree.  We had more evidence in all the Obama scandals yet never had a special prosecutor for a single one.

(06-09-2017, 12:57 AM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: Is that what you think might happen or are you hoping it happens?

Because I see it a different way.

I see the DOJ going after Comey and Lynch now and with Comey being such a wimp, he will roll on who put him up to this. Lynch will roll on Bill saying he wanted her to help out his wife.

Also, do you really think this Reality Winner, 25 year old girl just decided on her own to leak classified government documents? I don't think so, she was put up to it by someone...could be Clinton, could be Obama
or it could be some schmuck she looks up to at a diner she frequents.

Comey opened Pandoras Box with this open to the public testimony, I wonder what he said or will say in those closed sessions.

Yep, "evidence".  Cool

(06-09-2017, 01:39 AM)JustWinBaby Wrote: Trump needs to let go of the Comey thing.  He said damaging things about Trump, but Trump himself has done far worse to himself.  Otherwise, this largely helped Trump...With the right spin and messaging, Comey's testimony could be a gift to Trump, but instead they're heading back into the mud to carry out some inexplicable personal vendetta.

To the bold: Exactly.  Facts, what was said, who to believe will be less important that the spin and the messaging.

As to the rest: Have you ever seen or heard anything fro Trump?  He can't let the slightest slight go.  You think he'll let Comey calling him a liar go?

Of course if we give him a chance he may change and grow into the job he said would be easy with how smart he is.  Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Comey's opening statement is out. - GMDino - 06-09-2017, 09:38 AM