Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
CNN goes all in to blackmail Reddit user who made the gif Trump Tweeted.
(07-05-2017, 02:06 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Well, if I recall correctly, there were some other things posted that may have caused issues with an employer. But aside from that he runs that risk with or without CNN, right? I mean, doxxing has occurred without the help of major media outlets plenty of times. I'm not going to sit here and say it is right for someone to be attacked over these things but I'm not going to vilify CNN for doing journalism. People have their names in the news all of the time and don't deal with these things, so it's not the fault of CNN or any other media outlet that would put the name out there. It's the fault of those doing the doxxing and swatting.

The reason why CNN tracked him down was over the meme and that alone would have got him doxed. And saying it's possible to get doxxed by other than people than CNN isn't relevant in this case because only CNN is doing it in this case.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: CNN goes all in to blackmail Reddit user who made the gif Trump Tweeted. - 6andcounting - 07-05-2017, 02:12 PM