Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
CNN goes all in to blackmail Reddit user who made the gif Trump Tweeted.
So, I've been reading a lot on this issue, today. A lot of different perspectives, and I've had some conversations with people. I stand by my statement that the act of naming this guy isn't something that I would vilify CNN for. But in reading more regarding the context of this whole debate that has been stirred up, I don't agree with one thing. "We reserve the right..." If that line wasn't there, then I would feel differently.

I freely admit that I didn't read everything before jumping into this shitstorm, and I still stand by what I have said on here, but I disagree with CNN's move because of that "we reserve the right" line. That does put an implicit blackmail stamp on the story. Remove that line and I am good.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: CNN goes all in to blackmail Reddit user who made the gif Trump Tweeted. - Belsnickel - 07-05-2017, 05:52 PM