Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
CNN goes all in to blackmail Reddit user who made the gif Trump Tweeted.
(07-05-2017, 05:52 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: So, I've been reading a lot on this issue, today. A lot of different perspectives, and I've had some conversations with people. I stand by my statement that the act of naming this guy isn't something that I would vilify CNN for. But in reading more regarding the context of this whole debate that has been stirred up, I don't agree with one thing. "We reserve the right..." If that line wasn't there, then I would feel differently.

I freely admit that I didn't read everything before jumping into this shitstorm, and I still stand by what I have said on here, but I disagree with CNN's move because of that "we reserve the right" line. That does put an implicit blackmail stamp on the story. Remove that line and I am good.

I agree. I also saw where they are trying to claim that was put in after it was submitted, but given that reporters history it's highly doubtful and his previous actions call this circumstance into question.

Messages In This Thread
RE: CNN goes all in to blackmail Reddit user who made the gif Trump Tweeted. - StLucieBengal - 07-05-2017, 06:23 PM