Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
CNN goes all in to blackmail Reddit user who made the gif Trump Tweeted.
(07-05-2017, 07:09 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I didn't ask for my amusement, I asked a general question.  If it's no big deal to stand by what you post then why don't you, or anyone else, actually do it?  We all know the real answer to that question.  Pretending that possessing a degree of anonymity on the internet isn't preferable is rather disingenuous.

The people who ran in to Chris Hansen on to catch a predator preferred anonymity as well. 

Im not pretending anything. I used to talk politics and religion on FB. Aside from the high school like drama queen stuff people getting butthurt and friendships strained was the other reason i gave up on it.

A reporter reporting something that makes someone look bad is not new. 

Funny this is the top story on Faux. Andd CNN didnt even say the guys name. But the president routinely uses names and attacks people.

Trumpets preach suck it up snowflake and love their hidden camera got ya tapes... But omg!!!! you might say a name of someone who didnt want to be named... Worst thing ever

Messages In This Thread
RE: CNN goes all in to blackmail Reddit user who made the gif Trump Tweeted. - NATI BENGALS - 07-05-2017, 07:33 PM