Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
CNN goes all in to blackmail Reddit user who made the gif Trump Tweeted.
(07-05-2017, 10:07 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: No, you didn't as that was not what I asked.  I did not ask would you put your name on a post if the POTUS tweeted about it.  I didn't even remotely ask that question.

Apologize for what?  I'm not asking about his other posts, as they are inconsequential to the CNN gif.  What exactly did he have to apologize for?  

I don't.  Odd that you would infer that based on my questions and posts in this thread.

You don't think threatening to Dox someone if they make a gif or jpg you don't like is rather unseemly behavior?  For anyone, let alone a news agency?

Yes, this is the first time I can recall a person being investigated by a world wide news agency for making a gif file.  Can you recall another that I'm missing?

Like i said. For your amusement , no.

Idk. I didnt read his other stuff. I thought i read he offered an apology. I didnt ask for it.

It is a news agency reporting on who the POTUS is being the messenger for. In certain instances yes i would like to know whose message my president is spreading. In this instance i dont care. But like a lot of things on the news they still report on stuff.

I seem to remember hearing about Obamas preacher professors etc. People whose material is used by the president or who have ties to the president often get looked at. I dont think that is anything new. And since we are seeing "modern day presidential"... Well guess what

Messages In This Thread
RE: CNN goes all in to blackmail Reddit user who made the gif Trump Tweeted. - NATI BENGALS - 07-05-2017, 10:44 PM