Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
CNN goes all in to blackmail Reddit user who made the gif Trump Tweeted.
(07-05-2017, 10:44 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Like i said. For your amusement , no.

How about for the reasons Benson already stated, that it is dangerous to do so?

Quote:Idk. I didnt read his other stuff. I thought i read he offered an apology. I didnt ask for it.

As long as you didn't ask for it.

Quote:It is a news agency reporting on who the POTUS is being the messenger for. In certain instances yes i would like to know whose message my president is spreading. In this instance i dont care. But like a lot of things on the news they still report on stuff.

Being a messenger for!?!?  He tweeted a gif.  The intent behind the tweet and the gif, is patently obvious, that Trump "owns" CNN.  The idea that this gif promoted violence against journalists is inane in the extreme, it's a goofy gif and that's the extent of it.  Now, in that same vein, alleging the promotion of violence, where is CNN's outrage over Maxine Waters saying she is going to "Take his ass apart" referring to Ben Carson.  Do I think that's an incitement to violence?  No, I do not, but's a hell of a lot closer to it than a frigging WWE gif.

Quote:I seem to remember hearing about Obamas preacher professors etc. People whose material is used by the president or who have ties to the president often get looked at. I dont think that is anything new. And since we are seeing "modern day presidential"... Well guess what

Except this guy has absolutely zero ties to the POTUS, he's just an internet dude who made a gif poking fun at CNN.  The fact that you don't see the implication of CNN going after him like they did, in the name of reporting the news (miss me with the BS on that one) as a warning to other would be satirists is rather telling.

Let this sink in, a global news network expended considerable time and energy to expose a guy who made a WWE gif.  If it wasn't so insanely depressing it would be farcical to the point of absurdity.

Messages In This Thread
RE: CNN goes all in to blackmail Reddit user who made the gif Trump Tweeted. - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 07-05-2017, 11:19 PM