Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
U.S. officials say Russian government hackers...
(07-10-2017, 03:20 PM)Dill Wrote: What would be the motivation of thousands of employees of these separate agencies, members of both parties, coordinating to "make it look like Russia did"?

On the other hand, what might be the motivation of one political coterie to constantly present "alternative facts" and sow doubts about US intel agencies.

As I said wouldnt be surprised, even though chances are it probably was the Russians, or someone operating out of Russia. Also I didnt mention it, but I was mainly referring to the elections and hacking done that released Hillary info.

But just for the fun of a pure conspiracy theory if it was us, I would guess it would be a very small group to an individual or two. When it came to the election there could have been a few reasons why, but I would guess the main reason would be to help Trump win for their own agendas & $$$. (just for fun mind ya)

In terms of this, only legitimate theory I can think of would be our own nsa/cia keyboard warriors were testing the security of our power plants. Then make it look like it came out of a foreign country which they can do.

I guess my point was that after what the NSA/CIA were doing during the Bush & Obama eras, nothing will surprise me anymore. But that doesnt mean I dont think other countries like Russia are fully capable of similar things.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: U.S. officials say Russian government hackers... - Millhouse - 07-10-2017, 05:38 PM