Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Time for a full scale investigation-special counsel on Hillary, Obama and Comey
(09-05-2017, 10:27 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I would be happy to see sessions investigate.  Too bad the media and dems would play politics with any findings.    

Special counsel would basically be an attempt to be non partisan.    I just wish when they call for any special counsel it would be with a narrow birth.   I do not like the idea they can turn someone's life upside down and find anything.      

I actually didn't get to finish my post.  I was going to sams for hurricane supplies.....    the Clintons and the Clinton foundation actually deserves a hard investigation over all this other stuff.    I think she used her office for payoffs.

Special counsels don't exist to be non partisan, they exist to ensure that there are no conflicts of interest. So your concern is that the current administration's DOJ will be partisan in its investigation of whether or not the previous administration's DOJ was partisan...
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Time for a full scale investigation-special counsel on Hillary, Obama and Comey - BmorePat87 - 09-06-2017, 12:34 AM