Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
With Ivanka Trump’s Blessing, White House Ditches Equal Pay Rule
(09-06-2017, 03:19 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: The fact that you keep posting in this thread is hilarious.   When you actually stand up and make a fight for your pay rate then come back to us.    Until then just keep taking whatever anyone will give you.   You are probably the same guy paying sticker for his cars.

That's very interesting spin and a quaint personal attack...that has zero to do with the thread, the topic, or what I posted.

Anyone with reading comprehension beyond 8th grade knows that is not what I said.  I said I don't play the game because I have done my research before I buy.  If someone wants to play I don't buy.  I've also never said whether I have negotiated for a raise.  I have.  After I proved my worth and had something to offer more than what the employer initially hired me for.

Which is why I've said, repeatedly, that unless an employee has something special to offer (all things being equal) each employee gets paid the same.

A certain business owner has said the same...unless the person asks for more.  And then only if...wait for it...they have something special to offer.

The fact that that is being ignored just to harang someone is telling.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: With Ivanka Trump’s Blessing, White House Ditches Equal Pay Rule - GMDino - 09-06-2017, 03:24 PM