Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Trump bans transgender people from serving in U.S. military 'in any capacity'
(09-14-2017, 12:25 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: A shortened version of transgender is trans (though this is also an umbrella term). The word you repeatedly used is seen as derogatory and a slur. You were told this repeatedly, and how to respectfully refer to the trans community. I distinctly remember myself and Pat writing out lengthy explanations on all of this in an attempt to educate on this issue and to help you better understand it so that you could have a civil and respectful discussion about it.

I get that you and breech have this whole lovers' quarrel going on, but don't try to play the victim on that situation when there were many attempts to assist you.

You are correct in that you two were the only ones crying about the word usage. And ***** is short for transvestite, transexual, and transgender. And even transmission. It's almost like ***** is short for any word that starts with Trans..... amazing.

As for breech and his weird infatuation with me.... well my alerts speak for themselves. It's almost like a personal notofication system from him.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump bans transgender people from serving in U.S. military 'in any capacity' - StLucieBengal - 09-14-2017, 12:46 PM