Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Glitch" allows non US citizens to vote in PA
(09-25-2017, 10:11 AM)bfine32 Wrote: The article showed Non-Citizens are voting in our elections. 1 I have no how they voted or the number that voted and to me 2 that is irrelevant. The only reasons folks have given to excuse this is "there wasn't that many" or "there are worse things".

3 I assume those folks just think PA should not try to fix the problem, because........

1 Then you didn't read the article; 90 voted over a 12 year period out of a population of 1.6 million or 0.006% of the Philadelphia population of 0.0005% when adjusted for the number of years. In otherwords, the vote was 99.9995% free of illegal alien votes.

2 The amount is relevant. If you saw 90 ants in your kitchen would your reaction be the same as if there were 2-5 million ants in your kitchen? Or would your response be proportional to their numbers?

3 You assume wrong unless you can show me one person who thinks PA should do nothing. Can you show me one person who suggested PA do nothing?

Messages In This Thread
Agreed - Dill - 09-25-2017, 02:01 AM
RE: "Glitch" allows non US citizens to vote in PA - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 09-25-2017, 10:47 AM