Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mike Brown Calling Out Coaching For Poor Start
Rooting for the Cleveland Browns is going to send me to the doctor for a shot of penicillin for sure but if that's what it takes to shake the bad apples from the coaching staff, I'm all for it. Here's why losing to Cleveland makes Mike Brown mad:

Mike will never forgive the Browns for firing his father Paul. Mike was his dad's faithful legal man in Cleveland and in Cincinnati and he loved his father like any good son does. What Art Modell did on January 9, 1963 will be forever etched in Mike's memory and when the "new" Browns were formed in '99, Mike fumed because all of Cleveland history stayed with the new team by agreement with the Ravens while he wanted the entire Paul Brown legacy to be centered in Cincinnati.

Mike Brown is not a hateful man in any way, shape, or form but when it comes to the Bengals-Browns rivalry, he reacts like a bull seeing a matador wave a cape. It bothers him immensely to see his dad's name on the Ring of Honor in Cleveland when he fought so hard to have the stadium in Cincinnati named for Paul.

If Cleveland wins and sends the Bengals to the basement of the AFC North for the first time in fifteen years, I predict Mike will make a YUGE move. He won't wait until the end of the season because his players aren't being coached to their maximum potential. Mike is a Harvard trained lawyer and I'm fairly confident he is already looking at potential replacements for one or several coaches. He wouldn't be talking like this if he wasn't prepared to act.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mike Brown Calling Out Coaching For Poor Start - Fan_in_Kettering - 09-28-2017, 09:34 AM