Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mike Brown Calling Out Coaching For Poor Start
(09-28-2017, 10:35 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I hear ya buddy and basically feel the same way, but, I'd be willing to do whatever for change to take place ! We're running out of time - fast.

Agree, but in the same breath it would fire a shot across the bow of this team that accountability is now taking place. I can't imagine Mike Brown actually doing it. It's needed done for a long, long, time ! And without something shaking these guys up this season it's all but done anyways.

Hire an interim HC and go thru the process this off season. Culture change is very badly needed here ! Will Mike Brown actually do it ?

I'd be surprised

So you say culture change and talk about a new HC...but company culture is set at the top of the organization down. Which is why we've lost for 26+ years. Changing the coaches is putting paint on a wall with cracks in it.

The same management team that reportedly offered Zeitler $5.5 million a year after DeCastro signed for $10 million will still be in place. And don't you think that demotivates the current players here when they see one of their own low-balled by that much? Maybe if the Bengals offered $8 or $9 million I could see it...but $5.5 million??? That's 2005 salary numbers.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mike Brown Calling Out Coaching For Poor Start - THE PISTONS - 09-28-2017, 10:39 AM